way more than you ever wanted or needed to know about me
found this one on a blog from Dawn who got it here [under construction]
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Under the left side of my nose, I have a small scar from a pair of scissors my brother threw at me when I was a little kid about 3rd grade or so. They hit me and cut me. And it was one scar that never went away fully.
2. NAME 7 THINGS IN YOUR ROOM My bedroom is a sanctuary that I consider my room: candles, books, stuffed animals, lots of pillows, down comforter, TV. and phone.
3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE? Purple cover and small, earpiece and tucked into my purse.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE TO LISTEN TO? Country
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? About 3:00 a.m. in the morning
6. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FORWARD TO THE MOST IN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS? My birthday, maybe going to CKU in May
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Having a very close friendship with other women, I am not too good at being friends and it is frustrating for me as I am so hard on myself.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION? My necklace that I wear everyday- the one Steven bought for me.
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL? Coffee, breakfast
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Yes in a crowd- too many people together freak me out!
11. IF YOU DIED TOMORROW: I hope that my family would be happy with some of the legacy I have left in my scrapbooks, though they are not finished
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? – my son and talking about him makes me cry with frustration and desire that he be a better person and find things to help him get along easier in this world. His teenage years are tough so far.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Short is best for my personal taste. I like that Steven will let me cut his with the clippers, it always gives me a thrill.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT? Been there done that already (older)
16. DO YOU LIKE PORN? Yes.
17. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD? My EX, that seems par for the course where he is concerned. I just get mad at myself mostly, he doesn't " make " me that way, some days I try to choose not too.
18. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE? Yes French was my minor and I speak some German too. I read and understand it better thatn the speaking it.
19. WHAT WAS THE BEST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU? Steven gave me a CD player and music that I just loved and it meant so much too me I still think it was one of the best romantic gifts I have ever gotten.
20. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Yes
21. WHAT IS THE
22. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:02
23. WHAT IS THE LAST TEXT MSG YOU RECEIVED? So long ago don’t remember it.
24. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN? Stevens’s cell phone
25. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Liars and people who out and out lie
26. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE
27. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Chocolate and good food.
28. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
29. FIRST JOB? Babysitting then went on to restaurant work hostessing
30. WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER, WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP? A teacher, a doctor or a mom
31. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS SURVEY? Just surfing the blogs and just getting up from a nap
32. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Well maybe a breast reduction. Nope, just, the weight reduction surgery.
33.WHY DID YOU FILL THIS SURVEY OUT? i found it while blog-surfing & i liked that it was completely different & i am one of those strange people who likes these things if they aren't the same 5 that have been floating around since the beginning of the internet.
34. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My cooking ability, my hospitality and kindness.
35. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL? No problem, can live without it.
36. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? This year I want to go to CKU and that will be in May (not my birthday) I would like to have a gift certificate to a spa day of pampering. My bathroom done.
37. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? I have 2 of my own and 2 of my husband and they are the perfect number.
38. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not a real person, a fictional Russian spy from a French novel according to my mother.
39. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? No just birthday candles
40. IF YOU COULD PUT 5 BANDS TOGETHER TO PLAY A CONCERT, WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE? I would want to see all the big country headliners, Alan Jackson and Martina McBride top my list, with Toby Keith,
41. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? During the movie Million Dollar Baby
42. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes I do, and many people say I have nice handwriting
43. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO RETIRE? Haven’t really given this too much though but maybe someplace like St. Maarten
44. ANY BAD HABITS? Yup , eat too much, bitch too much and occasionally whine.
45. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? Paula Abdul
46. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would- as I like creative and smart people and those with honesty and kindness.
47. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? Yes, I think I have though I can’t remember justifying why. I feel I usually don’t do the telling until the secret has past and doesn’t really matter anymore.
48. DO LOOKS MATTER? Yes – sadly for me as I am not a norm- it has always provided a way for people to discriminate against me.
49. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Throw things and slam doors, things that make a big bang for the buck help.
50. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Don’t have one, though would love to have a cabin in the woods or a house on the beach.
51. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? Yes much to my dismay sometimes- I am very naive
52. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I liked my dolls and Barbie a lot
53. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? About 40
54. DO YOU USE SARCASM? I have been accused of having an attitude and rolling my eyes occasionally
55. EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? Nope
56. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? A honest person, trustworthy with integrity and someone who walks the talk (Steven) , has a sense of humor and likes many of the same things I do
57. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Queue_t, QT and T- Trouble
58. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Hardly ever!
59. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE STRONG POINTS? Some, but I am my worst critic and find it easier to be negative and find my faults
60. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I like anything with chocolate, I especially like the baskin robbins chocolate with peanut butter ice cream.
61. What is your shoe size? Depends on the shoes
62. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS? I like purple and red- I didn’t wear red for many years as my first husband hated it and so I didn’t wear it not I own a few things and love them.
63.HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE? None of 'em
64. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW? My friend Kate, wish we could be closer to be able to scrap and do fun creative stuff.
65. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? no one has to. if you do though i wish you would link back to it so i can see!
66. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Music videos on MTV hits.
67. LAST THING YOU ATE? A doughnut at coffee hour at church today and a few chocolate pretzels this afternoon.
68. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? I don’t know I have to think about this I talk on the phone at work all day and don’t care if I don’t talk to anyone other than family. Yes it was Steven’s mom on thanks giving day.
69. IF YOU WERE GIVEN $100, WHAT WOULD YOU GO BUY? Clothes at the moment I need some new work pants Steven needs some more clothes too.
71. WHO DO YOU THINK IS OVERRATED? Being a parent, and responsible adult
72. FAVORITE DRINK? ice cold water, I like Dr. Pepper for soft drinks
73. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Amaretto or a mud slide
74. WHAT ARE YOUR NEW YEARS EVE PLANS? home with Steven and a few
75. WHERE WAS YOUR LAST VACATION?: I can’t remember, we took a little working break to
76. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?: Photos and other artists, graphics and magazines. Music and lyrics, good story telling
77. SIBLINGS? Yes 2 brothers one older and one younger- I am the middle child
78. FAVORITE MONTH? February- a romantic love valentines, my birthday and my baby girl’s birthday
79. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Yes I like it.
80. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Polar Express, very cool and well done. Million Dollar Baby (made me cry) In the theater, we saw Walk the Line- I loved this movie and thought it was well done and cast outstandingly.
81. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? My birthday
82. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? No , just really wasn’t raised that way. Would rather be the traditional girly girl.
83. SUMMER OR WINTER? Not me , I like fall best of all
84.Kiss or hugs? Hugs more but still like kisses
85. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? relationships
86. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? In Her Shoes by J. Wiener- pretty funny so far, I just finished a million little pieces by James Frey wow powerful and inspiring.
87. WHERE DO YOU WORK? A small company-
88. WHATS YOUR MAJOR? My Major was Distributed Studies- a B.A. ( maybe some B.S…LOL)
89. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Moving up and trading spaces on TLC
90. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK WHEN YOU WAKE UP? What time is it?