Friday, June 19, 2009

Father's Day

Well it is coming upon us quickly. i sent my Dad a card already- it is a b-b-q card :) because he loves him some meat on the BBQ.

we will be hosting S's dad and step mom for the weekend, and SSD1 will be arriving on saturday for a cullinary delight, He already wowed S's mom and PJ when they were her at the end of May with a fabulous Pork roast and spaetzle ( a german noodle) roasted asperagus and nice apples roasted alongside the pork roast. I think this is the same dinner request for the men folk!

J is " working" and this is a good thing , he is tired and done, sleeping and getting up to do it again every day- according to HH this leaves little time for other ways to get into trouble, a good thing. He has someone picking him up and he is working hard everyday. saving his pennies for a car.

I need to get S something but what? well I will ask him tomorrow or tonight what would make him happy? He is a great Dad to all our children and I am so blessed to have him in my life.

No comments: