Friday, November 24, 2006

6 weird things

I've been tagged. Seems I have to admit to being weird. Even have to list a few ways in which I am weird. Not a problem cause that is a long list! If I tag you, be sure to play the game.

According to the rules… each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”. People who get tagged need to write to their blog their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly:

“In the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blogs that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments section and tell them to read your blog for more information.”

1. I am a control freak, and a sorting fool, though it may not appear to be that way to the casual observer, my house is a messy piles kind of place on first glance , but I know where everything is, I sort and re-sort and have no doubt where things are.

2. I like to sit on the potty and read! sometimes I am in there so long I get a red mark on my thighs. this is the only time I have for me sometimes and I take advantage of it. I get up pretty early and I spend about 15 minutes of that reading. this is funny to me!

3. I am a magazine junkie- this goes along with #2 as this is my favorite kind of reading. I have several subscriptions but i buy lots of magazines too. I like books and read them too, but if i had to pick I would choose magazines over books.

4. I love plants but hate to water them. so this love hate relationship can cause them the failure to thrive and then I act like I don't know what happened. I think this stems from having to dust and water the plants as a kid , those where part of my chore list and I never liked doing either.

5. Ever since I had a rear-end accident ( I was rear-ended) I have anxiety being a passenger in the car. I really hate when anyone drives to close to another person's bumper and I really don't like being right up on any car's tail especially at a stop light . this happened a long time ago. almost 9 years now. I still have fear about it.

6. I like to sort m & m's by color and number and eat them in combinations bordering on OCD this goes back to #1 on my list. I eat all the odd ones first and then make pairs and combinations of others. I will do this with other little candies like skittles and jelly beans, but not to the extent I an compelled to do it with m & m's

so I am tagging, grunt, swampangel, Kate, Scott, AngieP and Katie the scrapbook lady.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The love/hate relationship with plants makes me smile, especially how you act like you don't know what happened. I can just picture you standing over a plant, shaking your head and mumbling something like, "Poor little fellow just couldn't cut the mustard." If you haven't yet, you should try. I think it would really add to the act. :)