Thursday, November 09, 2006

sorry to have been so quiet

I lost my Job on Friday afternoon. My Boss came in and Gave me some bull**** about not having the money to pay me anyl0nger and basically said I have to let you go. - So I left.

Well on my way home I called my hubby S, and told him briefly and he couldn't talk a lot about it , so I called a couple of friends- one who called back about an hour later and told me get my but up to Longmont- I did and promptly got another Job ( temp ) with Kelly Services and so I have been working this week, and exhausted by the time I get home.

sorry for my little lapse but I will be back with more details and tales to come. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holey pajamas, Girl! I'm really sorry to hear that. I don't know what I would have done. Looks like you never skipped a beat though. I'm so wishing I was there so you could unload on me. I am thinking of you!

The Grunt said...

That is awful, QT. I bet you will find a better job soon. I'm praying for you.

Cathy said...

That is terrible news QT. Not only does something like that hurt financially but it hurts emotionally also. I'm glad you were able to find something temporarily. I'll pray your job search turns up the perfect job for you...one with a HUGE salary and lots of "French" benefits.

Queue_t said...

thanks so much my friends!

things will be fine, and I need to brush my resume up and get the best french benefits and girl can get LOL :)