Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yearbooks and Funny things

My High School Classmates are organizing a reunion- an all school all years reunion. An interesting concept. A few years ago I helped to organize my 20th class reunion, it was fun but lots of work. There seems to be more interest from people of all groups to have this type of reunion.

Harrison High School, Colorado Springs CO - they have a facebook page, a myspace page and I have an '81 HHs reunion yahoo website I have maintained for many years. So the word is getting out - the Dates are set for August 7-8, 2009 - it should be a fun time had by all. There are still lots of opportunities to be involved with planing and other things.

Hh and I were looking through the year books I have 1980 and 1981 and she was pointing out the " cute" guys and I said well they were pretty cute then, but now they are all old and balding LOL - well that is just the facts you know. It is fun to look at all the style choices especially hair styles and all those wings and feathered styles, even the guys did it. ( my Brother Dave too) :)

so from time to time I will be posting more about this event - here on my blog. stay tuned.

No comments: