Monday, August 10, 2009

tiny colorful delights

I have never been a millionaire. But I have enjoyed a crackling fire, a glorious sunset, a walk with a friend..... There are plenty of life's tiny delights for all of us.

Jack Anthony

Everywhere we turn color is all around us, interesting to me is how it plays in the everyday. My blog gets lots of traffic in this area because I have been tagging colorology and colorstrology - * one is a mis-spelling** by the way LOL for a couple of years now. And search engines bring on the readers looking to predict color by thier birthday and what traits that color signifies.
i love purples and pinks and most of febuary birthdays fall in these color ranges I have quite a few colored pieces in my wardrobe in these colors. I also have quite a bit of lime green and apple green- which I get complimented on quite a bit when i wear that color. I have noticed that Hh has quite a bit in the green apple, lime family too. funny she is a febuary birthday too.
it does make me wonder the influnces that drive my color palette and hers.

No comments: