The rules were simple : just give 7 fun facts about yourself and nominate 7 other bloggers for the award and MEME, and this was given by my friend Kate @ letkatedrive
So here goes nothing....
1. I know how to sew pretty well, and when I was a very poor newly wed ( the first time) I would go to Walmart by discounted fabric (* dollar a yard) and Sew my own clothes.
2. am am addicted to " junk t.v." and spend time watching HGTV, TLC and MTV yup all have series with addictive qualities for me.
3. I hate to File ( my pile is huge and it drives me crazy) and I file into boxes - with not alot of rhyme or reason.
4. I am a scrapbooker at heart but also have a fondness for card making and altered art. Sometimes i get creative lulls and I haven't scrapped seriously in a while now.
5. I skipped the 7th grade and missed some basics of science - biology in particular. My friends in high school would introduce me as -- this is Tammy she skipped a grade-- yup little smarty pants.
6. as an adult I went through adult leader training in Boy Scouts and received my " wood badge" I am very proud to say I am an antelope and learned so much about myself during this training. I have the best patrol mates and lifelong friends I have made through scouting.
7. I didn't watch T.V. for almost 5 years while we lived in Europe - I missed Happy Days in it's entirety and only know about it from watching re-runs.