Friday, December 17, 2010

Friends - Coworkers and Family






Grant me still a friend in my retreat, Whom I may whisper, Solitude is sweet - william cowper


How is it that I am the luckiest of women? I am so blessed and the universe sends me the tings and puts me in the places I need to be. Even in the confinement I have had to endure ( and endure some more) my Co-workers sent me the most lovley of bouquets - My family has been at my beck and call and My friends Have come from all over to lend support in everyway that is possible...... I am ever so grateful for all that I have and hold dear.

I am back at work for partial days probably until the holidays are done. the cellulitus is still not resolved fully and according to doctors may take months before I am well Enough!!



No comments: