Thursday, March 31, 2005

I am so tired ...

I wrote a get well card for my mom tonight and I am so tired I could not think of the home address- amazing that I feel so wierd- sleep deprived, yet I have so many things to do.

I went to bed after 12 last night and was awoken by the phone on my side of the bed ringing at 5:00 am - Steven sleeping very deeply didn't hear it ringing, I went back to sleep briefly then and got up at my regular time.

I worry that I can't sustain this life of minimal sleep for too long. I fell asleep reading to Hannah, I used to do this with Jimmy too!! I just stop on one word and can't go on, she is then saying to me that that that- looking over my shoulder trying to see where we are in the story :) I say sorry, i have to roll over and try to find somehow to stay awake enough to finish the story for her she loves to be read too, I say sorry just so tired...... must sleep......

No comments: