Monday, May 16, 2005

a busy weekend

well I actually went to a scrap mania again at the local Archivers store near by and I had a blast, I am happy to have my friend Karen going there with me too. I got a few pages done and I had a nice evening, I did thier " make and take page" and actually put a picture on it for Hh's album that I am starting.

I had a busy friday at field day - it took care of the " jump ropes" and it was fun, got some great photos in the afternoon of the kids doing relay stuff too. Hh had a blast, see her great photo's below of the standing broad jump where she was the winning girl Jumper and only one boy beat her distance. yeah you go girl !!

Saturday was filled helping at the rummage sale at the Church, St. James Wheat Ridge, we had a nice turnout and I helped mostly in the kitchen and with the food items.

Sunday we went to Lowes and picked up a few flowers to plant in the front beds. I got mostly purple and deep maroons with a few orange items like gerbar daisys and rock roses to pop some colors. Then we came home and the boys helped us plant outside and dig holes. Hh helped too.

So I need to go back to work today just to have and break from my weekend.

No comments: