Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Working

I worked from home today, I do this once or twice a month now, I love it because it gives me a chance to not be answering the phone. A chance to focus and get TONS done.

It is very hard to answer the phone and then go back to a task that demands that I pay attention to the details. So I am very lucky to be able to use the techknowledgy that we have today to do what I need to do. I think my boss gets a great deal with this set up too. A really full work day. I worked from 8:00 to 11:30 without interuption or break and from 2:00 until 5:30 again with little interuption. so he got a great job done in great time today.

The kids are getting to be so good too they repect that I am here and working and they don't really come and interupt me to badly! So overall I would say it was a good day.

No comments: