Friday, June 10, 2005

meme alphabits!

I found this on another blog Mimi's Books

and changed it to be me!
A is for Age – 41
B is for Booze – Mudslide
C is for Career – currently, Office Manager
D is for Dad’s name – Alan
E is for Essential items to bring to a party – something to drink
F is for Favorite songs at the moment - Liking me some Toby Keith as Good as I once was!
G is for Goof off thing to do – surfing the internet
H is for Hometown – I would consider Colorado Springs as I finished HS there.
I is for Instrument you play – none- do Sing though
J is for Jam or Jelly you like – Smuckers Cherry Preserves
K is for Kids - 4 - son and daughter, and two step sons
L is for Living arrangement – old home in a suburb of Denver Proper
M is for Mom’s name – Jacqueline
N is for Names of best friends – not in any order- Kathryn, Karen, Shelley
O is for overnight hospital stays – 4- 2 kids, one uterine fybroids, one hernia repair
P is for Phobias – SPIDERS!!!!!
Q is for Quote you like – Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another “ What! You, Too ? Thought I was the only one. “ -C.S. Lewis
R is for Relationship that lasted longest – Being a MOM to my kids - 14 years!
S is for Siblings - 2, 2 brothers
T is for Texas , Ever been? – yup- San Antonio was great, too bad my great auntie is not alive any longer
U is for Unique trait – artistic trend
V if for Vegetable you love – peapods, soybeansand waterchestnuts in ANY chinese dish
W is for Worst traits – procrastinate on things I don't wanna face!
X - is for XRays you’ve had – CAT, elbow,ultrasounds ton's of those.
Y is for Yummy food you make – liking my Cerole shrimp dish at the moment - make lots of good food
Z is for Zodiac sign – Aquarius

No comments: