Saturday, December 23, 2006

christmas interveiw meme

From Angie Petersen's blog of me

I love meme tags (definition) as "scrapbooking fodder". They make layouts so easy. Enter your answers, print out the list, slap it on some background paper and call it done, baby!

Angie a Christmas one on Wendy Smedley's blog, then got another variation emailed to her at work. So she smushed them together, and posted it . Anyone can play! Feel free to answer on your own blog.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?mostly wrapping paper.

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial and now pre-lit

3. When do you put up the tree? sometime after thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? sometime early in January ;)

5. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? Either I like both!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Malibu Barbie ( she was so cool)

7. Do you have a nativity scene? yes a little one made of resin, very cute.

8. Hardest person to buy for? My Hubby, who likes expensive and geeky toys.

9. Easiest person to buy for? my daughter

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't remember anything truly awful for Christmas

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail, though I don't send many anymore. I like to send valentines instead.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miricle on 34th street

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November and December, unless I see something fabulous earlier, though I forget what I bought and where I stashed it.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yep, I belive some things are better suited to some people.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? a cake called a yule log

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear for me

17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Come , Oh come Emanuel, sung by Trisha Yearwood

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home with family

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Sure - I read the night before christams so many times I can recite it verbatim too?

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Santa

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? traffic and the crowds at the mall and every store.

23. What I love most about Christmas? The traditions, a tree, ornaments and lights.

24. What is your favorite holiday tradition? being together and opening presents on Christmas morning.

25. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
wraps them, then sits them under the tree, some times we know what they are if they are too bulky or big to wrap.

26. Do you hang mistletoe? used to keep it up all year round! haven't hung it a few years.

27. Favorite holiday memory as a child: the year before my little brother was born we went to my aunt and uncles house in San Antonio Texas, my great aunt and uncle showed us all a fabulous time

28. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I think I was 11 or 12 and we bought things for my little brother - I am note sure it really was said, it was just assumed.

29. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Lights, ornaments, garland and tinsel

30. Snow - Love it or dread it?Love it especially when we get snow days off from work/school.

31. Can you ice skate? I used to skate great , haven't been skating in years, HH wants to do this for her birthday.

32. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? I love gifts to give, but if someone wants to give me something, I'm happy to allow them that pleasure.

33. Candy canes? o.k. but prefer chocolate

34. What do you leave out for Santa? nothing now the kids are big enough

No comments: