Sunday, December 10, 2006

High Tea + Holiday Market = Great Afternoon

The Ladies from St. James went to Georgetown today to the Christmas Market and we Had High Tea at the Grace Episcopal Church Ladies Parrish hall .

the High Tea was great, we had little sandwiches, Scones and cookies and cakes. Tea of course and nice conversation. This is a fund raiser for the church in Georgetown - and it was so sweet, I had a great time.

we visited the old church too, fantastic restored and re-done. The organ was fab I took some interior shots that I will post up too.

The Christmas Market had lots of little artisan vendors and good food. A fire pit and some reindeer I bought a cute pair of mittens and I had a wonderful time with friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a splendid time!!

What kind of tea did you drink?...I'm rather ignorant, High Tea could very well be a tea name.

You are such a good person and influence.

Queue_t said...

Actually Michelle I had earl gray tea, which is made with bergamont oil and very fragrant and lovely.

the high tea just means we got to eat all these lovely cookies and finger sandwiches. It was a blast.