Thursday, October 18, 2007

Brothers and others

this is a veiw from my window on Tuesday morning in Boulder - it was foggy, we don't get too much of this stuff.
My younger Brother aka Gg these days.. was here and we went to see Anne Lennox in Concert on tuesday night at the Macky auditorium in Boulder. What a performance, this lady is 52 and still going strong, she sang danced and generally had a great time. what acoustics in this venue and we all really loved it.


before the show we went to the Dushanbe Tea house and had wonderful tea.
it is so lovley there and full of cool stuff a feast for all the senses.

Hh joined us for the concert and had a great time too. here I am waving to all my blogger and friends and family. Kiss kiss time to go to bed .....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, you look better than ever!! I wish I was there with you. Great shot, by the way. Your shirt is so cute!