Sunday, January 27, 2008

my mailboxes have out ranked Pantone Colorstrology for the 1st time!

well My sitemeter says the mailboxes have out ranked Pantone colorstrology and colorology for the 1st time in about 3 years I have been blogging.


I like seeing the stats and where people are coming in from to search for my colorology mispelling and colorstrolgy - right now it seems driven by the chinese new year maybe? as my birthday falls in that time frame... I think there is a tie in to febuary dates and colorology. But that could be speculation on my part. LOL

Anyway it makes me happy to get a few hits. Please feel free to leave me a comment if you like, I like to blog surf and am adding to my blogroll all the time, you can always follow where i like to go on my sidebar link.

No comments: