Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday -

Happy Birthday - to my Blog and to My Dad!

I have been blogging for 5 years! can you believe it? March of 05 was the fist time I took to it, since then there have been lots of stories and fun and pictures. I have made lots of crafts, card and friends - changed jobs and had a good time.


I have won a few things, lost a few others and had joy, laughter, frustration and tears to share with readers.


My most desired posts are a strange rag tag of things.

Colorology - Colorstrology

Katate

Karate Feet pedicure pictures

altered mini mail boxes

Secret santa sayings

fun and sweet friends and family who keep tabs on me and mine through this cyber world. Thanks For sticking with me through all these things I want to tell the world. Thanks for reading my stories about Kids and Life and hobbies.

I am continuing to write here- I love this forum. I hope you will come visit me here often with a smile.


And a special Happy 77 th birthday to My dad Alan F. Spector- he is my inspiration and my hero. I love this man.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Five years?! That is awesome!
And I love the pic of your Dad. What a handsome guy!