I've been tagged!
Yep, ANGEL at Swamp_water has tagged me (she always keeps me on my toes) with the Blog Archives and Hidden Meanings tag. Here's how it goes:
1. Delve into your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions. Ponder it for meaning, subtext or hidden agendas.
5. Tag five people to do the same
Here is the text per the instruction above, YEAH I feel like a kid too.
This is from a post about a snow day!! and it is the very last line of the post. It was about taking a day off to go play with my children, this is so important to me, I work hard to be sure that they get all that they need, but you know the quality is sometimes- the just being there as a mom. It is also about how I feel when I get to do things I want instead of things that I have to do.
I have had lots to do latley and I do need to keep this in mind more often- take time to just be a Kid or just feel like a kid anyway.
I will come back and tag a few folks in a little while. ( that is what i am supposed to do) but I have sat on this post this week and I want to blog it.