Saturday, October 08, 2005

layouts for Kate' Mom Donna




these are phoos of layouts I did last Friday night and Sent off to my Friend Kate who is having a big Surprise Party for Her Mom today _ her Mom always says she never gets to have a party on her birthday well today is the day !

so the 1st layout is all of us at my dining room table in Febuary when they came for a visit and to celebrate Ja and Hh's birth birthdays then the next one is for Donna= her Vanity Plate is great I love my Vanity plate too, so I had to record it on film and imortalize it on a scrapbook page.

the layout with the shoes. is the second time I have done a croc's page!! we love our fun crocs, see how they are great colors and fun to wear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogging toward financial sanity
Editor's note: Columnist MP Dunleavey and eight other women have come together online to strip away the myths surrounding money, lay bare their assets and liberate themselves from debt.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!