Wednesday, December 21, 2005

my favorite shoes won!






here is the link at shoewawa- I love my crocs and don't post it as often as I should but they are great, I own 5 pairs and want more.

this is a layout done digitally with my Hh's crocs and her friends



it says all you really need is the right pair of shoes- cinderella



and here is my 15 minutes of fame on the crocs web site- a letter and a layout made it online!! can you all believe it.

the purses are from the seatbelt bags company- I love my purple one and I have had it for a year now, it is indestructable and I want another one too. I love these things!! and what fun to make a great about me and my girlfriend pages... for me and Hh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I gotta show my DD this. She has got 4 pair too. and loves them to death. Her aunt works at a Bait and Tackle store and they carry them. I didn't know they had a web site. Where did you get the purses to match?

Queue_t said...

the purses are the "seatbelt bag" purse- can you believe how good they match, I will go back and link that too if you want, they are pricey though, but fun !!!

thanks for always keeping up with me and mine!

Java Mom said...

I have a seatbelt bag also....the black one....funny!!!