Wednesday, July 26, 2006

1/2 way there


The house has been quiet and still, and today the cleaning lady came and now it is clean, quiet and still.

J called today to tell me what a good time he is having at camp, and D called S to tell him he's doing fine as well. I talked to mom and Hh tonight and she is definately getting the princess treatment. Shopping and fun.

My return trip to get everyone will be early Saturday morning, picking up boys at 8:30 am and meeting Dad with Hh in Castlerock. Then showers unpacking and unwinding and decompressing. I am happy to send them all away for a little while, but happy to get them back too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»