Monday, July 10, 2006

laugh at yourself

this is one of several photos with mustaches we took a year or so ago at halloween- it has seen several reincarnations and everytime I see it and the other photos we took that day I laugh and just love to see the boys and Hh having as much fun as me.

I am glad for a reminder to not take myself too seriously and to stop and remember rule number one in our house and that is HAVE FUN.

I also have to say I like the other items I see in this photo too. my kitchen a place where we gather and have fun. A tea pot and a clock and a piece of artwork I love. This is my domain when I am not on the computer or working.

 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Hey, you look good with hair on the upper lip. Quite pleasant in fact. That will be a good thing once you hit those menopause years ;-)

Queue_t said...

wow I hope I don't get all that hair there!

good to make you laugh out loud a little I hope.

Cathy said...

Nope, not that much. It will just feel like it. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

At menopause, you're supposed to consider yourself lucky if you turn grey only in the places that already had hair. :) I think a salt&pepper mustache is becoming on some. You could pull it off! lol!

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Computer dell laptop notebook Filters s silver water with Discount multi function printers plano colored contact lenses Panasonic fax fx-fp145 Part time computer work