Sunday, July 30, 2006

fashionista home again

here she is my little fashionista, sporting a new outfit- we will take additional photos of additional fashions in the coming days as we see new ones modeled. Hh had an Ab Fab time with the grands. Grandpa took her to the north pole, the cheyene mountain zoo and will roger's shrine, she entertained grandma and grandpa's friends- got a twenty dollar bill just for being cute. Loved every minute of her stay, but is happy to be home in her own bed too she says.  Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jamie said...

How cute is she?!? I want her shirt as a patterned paper, lol!!

Anonymous said...

Her cute level is definitely higher than $20. She should have held out. LOL! I am loving that outfit. So chic!!

Cathy said...

I agree, she settled when she took the $20. Wouldn't you give anything to be able to wear a top like that? It is adorable!

Queue_t said...

thank you all for your kind comments. She is as swwet as she looks too, there are days when she is a little trouble, but mostly she's wonderful.

I am glad I have such a great kid