Wednesday, August 23, 2006

on my blog roll - bloglines

I have been reading no limits ladies

today prlinkbiz has this to say :

" Classic. And appropriate for me, as I am making a transition in my life, and being scared to death, have been tempted to think I'm not going to make it. The first step is to will it. Decide you can do it. When you think you can, you can. Those are all so cliche, but for me in my week of setting specific goals- the first step is to decide: "I think I can.""

Yes that is a great thought - I think I can. Thanks for inspiring me today!

and
I have been hooked into BlogHer a compilation site for women blogers - nice current reading on lots of topics. Check them out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Confession time: I'm still scared! But I made my goals, and have been going over them each day. The more I say them, the more I think I can do it! Thanks girl!