Monday, August 14, 2006

Tubs and such things.

S and I were going to lay the tub for the downstairs bathroom this weekend, in the enclosure we made for it months ago.... but that didn't happen. Instead we went on a garage saleing trip and in search of corn. We ran a couple of other errands we have been wanting to do and then napped and had a nice dinner.

I was going to actually scrap and that didn't happen either.

I have project for scouts and that didn't happen either.

I have to provide information to the newsletter for church and that didn't happen either.

I see a trend here, lol - procrastination

We had a weekend without kids, sometimes this is hard to come by in the summer months so we just enjoyed each others company and watched movies, had an us weekend.

I spent time last week doing for everyone else- so I was glad for a break. I spent tons of money for the boys to go back to school, a little bit for Hh and the 100$ for school supplies for everyone.

We spent money speed racing and haing fun- money seemed to be going out at a high rate of speed.

just a little recap for the moment and more later.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm glad you were able to relax a little and chill!
You days are so important. :)

Anonymous said...

Some weekends are best without a list of accomplishments! My day is like that today. Should be doing a lot but not caring that I haven't. :) Thanks loads for my special package. I love it!