Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Should be in bed- up writing instead

J is driving me crazy- his dad ExJ driving me crazy too, can't pay on time, can't pick them up, just can't do anything to make my life easier. J is in full blown control freak mode today, he and Hh went with friends to the movies, but he had to try everything to make her made and boss her around before they went....

I am fed up with his behavior, and am trying to pick my battles with him, he has managed to do very little this summer - ride his bike. Get to go to the occasional outing ( movie). Mostly he is doing his hodini well and not spending much time here. He has in his mind all the things he want to happen this year ( like driving) , I have in mine all the things that need a level of completion. I want him to work on completing tasks involved with scouts, and chores, and school work in order to consider driving. both He and SS D have no concept of putting 20 to 30 dollars in gas in the car.

Hh and I are doing something special tomorrow morning, we are going to our High school to be with returning, educators in our district. Hh's principle personally invited her ( we were told that the principles of each school could only invite one student) and i feel honored to have her participate in this public forum and that she is so highly though of. camera toting mama will be there with her and for moral support. She gets to be part of an onstage question and answer session!

I am back to dosing off in front of my monitor, so I better head to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yikes! I thought it was only happening to me. I'm sorry things are driving you batty. I will try to get good mail off to you, too. Maybe a temporary distraction will help. And, it's never too late to send J to SHS here. :) Many loves and hugs for you!!