Wednesday, October 04, 2006

been MIA

I am suffering after my Mamogram - I think and the dr. thinks I pulled a muscle in my peck !! well it hurts and I can't sleep or type or do anything in comfort for the last week or so.

I take a couple of advil but then they wearoff about 3 hours later and I am back at it again. the Doctor Suggested Aleve and that doesn't really help me with the pain like the advil seems too.

I had the doctor and nurse laughing at my discription of the twist and press and pose and hold your breath I had to do to get a picture(xray ) of my left pecktoral muscle. I complained about a little heart fluttering as well and they did an EKG nothing too seroius to report there - at least I wasn't having a heart attack- yikes - that would be bad, radiating pain from the left shoulder and heart flutters!!!

So I went to the doctor and then stayed home monday of this wekk as well as last week.

We went to a cougar car show over the weekend and I will try to get some muscle cars up to share here on my blog. I volunteered to do the monthly news letter for the colorado cougar club - the Cougar nationals will be here next year that is pretty exciting news too.

No comments: