Monday, October 30, 2006

blazing along


can you believe it is the end of october already? we went and bought some fun stuff for a halloween get together with the scout troup tomorrow night, will post up photos of all the fun costumes and stuff after tomorrow night.

I am already done with one read through of Living Artfully - great book inspiring, and pleasing and hopefully I can now move forward with my love of scrappping. I hooked into real women scrapbook too, Tasra Dawson has a great web site and I added her to my blog roll. So I am working on allowing art back into my life everyday even in the little things I already do ! I am glad to have permission to call myself artful and live that way most of the time without even really realizing that I already do lots of great things and do them well and creatively.

For all of us, whether we walk old paths or blaze new trails, friends remain important. ~~ lois wyse

2 comments:

The Grunt said...

What kind of treats are you handing out this year, QT?

Queue_t said...

strained eyeballs!! haha