Sunday, January 28, 2007

what is on your list?

What is on your wish list for a $250 or less combined total? this is from Kate at letKateDrive

I like her list

but I have been working on mine too, I would like a couple of new underpinnings mine are in sad shape LOL

I wanted a AMM-Tote-ally cool tote for scrapping, but one of the stores here had a great sale ( so I bought myself one already)
I like the crop-0-dial too, but I too am practical in my thinking that in my " scrapping things" I have duplicates of this too, maybe the next time I get a great coupon

I would like a blue tooth headset for my cell phone for hands free talking in the Mom van.

I would like the 2007 designing with calender.

that is it for the moment I will think on this a bit more still. I love retail therapy ...

No comments: