Sunday, January 21, 2007

Yeah - I' m Back, after suffering major computer withdrawls

I have to say that the not having the computer has had a few benefits and I have done alot of cards and other cute projects that I will be posting here soon, I have to download my photos from my camera.

I created quite a few valentines and they will soon be winging there way to my peeps- this is my absolutely favorite holiday I just love the notion of a celebration of love.

I created two altered little boxes and I will be sending one away too my special K - one is Hh's she LOVES it too, they are blinged out girly things.

I took on the " senior Warden Job" officially today after our annual meeting at church. I am looking forward to a productive year. we will have some movers and shakers serving on vestry with me and that makes me happy. I see good things in the coming year.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your decision for 'Warden'!

Lack of computer is a good thing sometimes.