Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Dirty little secrets meme

Dirty little secrets meme

1.The phone rings; who do you want it to be?
Publishers clearing house! Yeah I won a million dollars. That would be fun and good.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yep most of the time I return carts to the outside corral.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
I think I’m a mix of the two – certainly people tell me I’m a good listener, and I am also a well rounded social butterfly.

4. Do you take compliments well?
Nope! But I always try to say thank you.

5. Do you play Sudoku?
Nah. Can’t wrap my mind around it.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Yes, Boy scouts has taught me well.

7. Do you like to ride horses?
It’s Fine – I always wanted one of my own.

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
yes just once, I liked it though. And I had a friend who’s dad would take us up to their cabin in the mountains, that was always fun too.

9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
I liked the merry-go-round and hand clapping games, as well as jump rope.

10. If a person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
No.

11. Have you lied to get out of a date?
No I can’t think of a time when I did, I am pretty honest.

12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Yes. Tolerance is the key, I feel.

13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I would love to be pursued. I feel I am too easy though and wouldn’t know what to do.

14. Use three words to describe yourself?
Kind, sentimental, funny. (Is that right?)

15. Do any songs make you cry?
I can’t think of too many, but there are a couple of Martina McBride ones that do. “God’s Will” is one.

16. Are you continuing your education?
I’d love to study more in the future though kids seem to keep me busy at the moment.

17. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Y
es I do, you can find a pistol packing picture here at a prior entry on this blog.

18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
Photos- albums, 1st file folder in my drawer.

19. How often do you read books?
I try to read often, but I mainly get to magazines for length of articles.

20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I am a worry wart so I think I would say future and the things I do today that impact my future and my kids and Hubby’s too.

21. What is your favorite children's book?
A Hole is to Dig.

22. What color are your eyes?
Brown with a touch of green-gold . ( full of chocolate! )

23. How tall are you?
5 feet 3 inches

24. Where is your dream house located?
in the mountains or on a secluded beach ( away from the beaten path) …

25. Have you tried sushi?
Yes , love it.

26. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yes… a few times when I was a teenager / student.

27. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
more than a couple of years ago.

28. When was the last time you were at Church?
Sunday.

29. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
to the High School and home again.

30. What was your favorite job?
Lifeguard.

31. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I think I look more like Mom, as I age even more so.

32. How long does it take you in the shower?
10-20 minutes, depending on what things need attending and where, exactly, I’m going to be going.

33. Can you do the splits?
No. Hahahahahaha.

34. If you could fast forward your life, would you?
No Way… there are so many things I would miss and even though it has been a lot of bad things lately as Garth so aptly put it I would have missed the pain, …..but I’d have missed the Dance.

35. What did you do for New Year's?
Watched t.v with Hh and S and had a quiet time.

36. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
Didn’t see it, because I don’t do Horror.

37. Could you relate to a character in Mean Girls?
No, I Have seen only part of this movie.

38. Do you own a camera phone?
Yes.

39. What do you buy at the movies?
Drinks / candy / popcorn

40. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Yes , Always.

41. What do you wear to sleep?
Winter a t-shirt, summer my birthday suit.

42. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
There is always something big happening in Denver – we are a hip cow town for sure.

43. Ever been to L.A.?
Yes and Anaheim to Walt Disneyland.

44. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
No comment.

45. Are you a gullible person?
Very much so, and naive.

46. If you could have any job what would it be?.
I am still not sure what I want to do when I grow up, but if I could scrapbook at it that might be nice.

47. Are you easy to get along with?
Yes I like to think so, and pretty laid back.

48. What is your favorite time of day?
Ooooh, there are too many to choose – bedtime, breakfast, any time I get to see my sweety…

No comments: