Thursday, March 27, 2008

Flowering plants- upcoming fun

hydrangea plant flowers in different colors- here is the source of the above photo

I have one on my desk at work, and I bought one for my neighboring co-worker. mine is " blue" and hers is pink an white! they are gorgous and such a spring treat.


We had about 70 degrees and sunshine yesterday and now it is snowing like crazy here in Boulder. I wore shoes and no socks today so had to go to the grocery store accross the street for a pair of knee highs. LOL - such is spring time in the rockies.


Hh and I are gearing up to have some fun at the episcopal youth retreat- it will be here at the Frontier ranch. I am looking forward to having some camping fun with her. This is the program the Colorado church will present. here is more detailes from the youth page

No comments: