Sunday, June 22, 2008

Using the Flex account??

Where did all the money go in this account? Why can't I get the right amount to balance through out the year?

S will be getting some New teeth - starting this year going over to the next year. tomorrow is the 1st in a series of steps with his teeth. He gets one quadrant pulled, then next week another and then sometime in the new plan year ( august) he will get the final pulled in front and a new set of crazy good choppers.

Me I will be getting that all to fun Mamogram- slam and regular other check up on thursday morning. I have had an issue that I will discuss with my doc and hope to resolve. I am now in the Peri-menoposal stages of my life I believe and I am having an issue that must be dealt with or I am not going to be able to function-- give you details on another day.

1 comment:

LindseyinWA said...

HI QT-

I noticed you a blogging about your mammogram, and I wanted to share with you a new site.

Here is the link:
www.servenation.com/cards/3139

Would you consider posting a link on your page to help spread the word to your readers? If so, let me know and I can send you a "button" for the link.

Thanks,
Lindsey
ljacobs@psfc.com