Thursday, January 19, 2006

doing a happy tag dance! I been tagged by swamp angel yippee

Four jobs you've had in your life:

  • Lifeguard
  • Interior Design Assistant
  • hostess at a restaurant
  • Office Manager

Four movies you would watch over and over:

  • Romy and Michelle's h.s. reunion
  • When Harry met Sally
  • Jerry McGuire ( show me the MONEY!)
  • The Incredibles

Four places you have lived:

  • Heidleberg, Germany
  • Colorado Springs , CO
  • McMinnville, Or
  • Arvada, CO

Four TV shows you love to watch:

  • ER
  • The Apprentice
  • Trading Spaces
  • Over Haul'n

Four places you have been on vacation:

  • Monaco ( on French Riviara)
  • Barcellona, Spain
  • The Bahamas, Carribean
  • New Orleans

Four websites you visit Daily:

Four of your favorite foods:

  • Chocolate
  • Mexican food
  • Crab and Shrimp
  • Grits

Four places you would rather be right now:

  • Sipping a Chai tea with Kathryn in her hometown. ( Unidilla )
  • On a cruise ship anywhere warm
  • Sleeping
  • Bathing in my new (just a dream right now) Jetted tub (though it is still in the box in the garage! )

Four Bloggers you are Tagging:

I am getting to the end of this cycle

instead I am going to take on Scott with these catagories in Jeopardy
If anyone were to challenge me to any of these catergories in Jeopardy, I'd whoop them. ;)

1) Ink - for offset presses
2) teenage boy anxiety
3) all things peppy le pew
4) Jerry Mcguire ( you had me from Hello-I'll take chick flicks for 100 Alex)
5) Piling instead of filing ( I knkow all there is to know on how to find anything in a stack or pile)
6) How to make a dinner for 6 with what is leftover and in the pantry or freezer, after an 8 hour work day. I'll take what is that secret ingredient for 500 Alex!
7) Making ends meet when your ex-doesn't pay.

thanks for the inspiration Lynette and Scott and Jamie- and many more who have already done this fun Tag.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Haha... good categories. Ink would be pretty tough for me. Good luck to your Broncos this weekend. Hope that they can hold off "The Bus" in the red zone. They are going to need to if they are going to win. Heard that you guys gots lots of snow out that way too. Hope you are having fun with it.

Scott

Anonymous said...

I need to visit you next vacation and I'll bring the chocolate, seafood. We'll go out for the Mexican food. LOL