Monday, January 30, 2006

John 15:12-13 msg

Love one another the way I loved you. This is the very best way to Love. Put you life on the line for your friends. John 15:12-13 msg

My Little brother Greg (Gg) has the best love and friendship that anyone could give him. His Partner in life is an outstanding loving guy. He is taking care of a wounded soul and a heavy heart, he is making the hardest decissions a person could make. I am grateful beyond words to express the love and kindness he has shown my brother, me and my family. We don't deserve such a heart in our lives.

My Brother is dying he is at the end of his life. I am glad I got to know him a bit over the last few years. ( he had been estranged from my family for 12 years) prior to my seeking him out at the end of 2003. I know now he wasn't well when I saw him in San Fran, or any othertime I have seen him since, 2 times at Naropa in Boulder, a couple more on his way here or there through Denver.

I am struggling with all the in's outs and information coming my way. So I haven't been writing alot here - will give more details in another post.

No comments: