Sunday, January 08, 2006

I love me some Stacy Julian

the big picture
I can't get enough of this book. it is about 20.00 bucks and so worth it. I loved her concepts before when she first came out with simple scrapbooks-25 meaningful memorey books you can make in a weekend. I used that book for inspriation to teach mini scrapbook classes at a LSS. I had a blast, making lots of little books. I gave away lots of little journals and minscrapbooks to many of my friends.

So this book is inspiring , because she revisits again the concepts she has maintained in all her endevers even the editing of " Simple Scrapbooks Magazine' And that is that you really don't have to scrap every picture, you can give yourself permission to scrap out of order, use a story and illustrate it with photos, or just be yourself in your own books. Great news and Freedom from a great author on my very favorite subject.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hmmm, I haven't seen that book yet, I might have to be chaecking that out.... :)

Scott said...

Is it a book that I would like?? Haha...

Glad that you liked the mini tour of Toronto.

Scott

Queue_t said...

Scott are you going to make some scrapbooks??

then go right out and get this book! no guilt scrapping