Friday, January 27, 2006

drive with me, my everyday route

I leave for work about 7:40 -to 7:45 and I travel the same route most days though sometimes if it is very busy by the highway or if the weather is bad then I go a different route - I have about 3 alternates and this cracks my husband up, he always goes the same way where ever we are going and wouldn't think of finding alternate routes.I took myself in the rear view mirror, because everyday I look at my jaccuzzi tub in it's box in the garage and wish for it to be done. some times I look headon at it and other times I look at it in the mirror- this is going in our master bath that has been under construction for many years now. I don't know how to get it finished?? yikes!!!This washington mutual is on my way to and from work when they were building it I would tell Steven it was going to be a starbucks, much to my disapointment it is NOT! but we do our business banking at this bank and sometimes it is nice to be able to drop it off and make deposits on my way home, my boss will even let me leave early to do it and the bankers are all " kids" in this branch- they are always nice to me at 5:00 pm even if I am their last customer.
I can make it to work on time you see my dash clock says I made it. will add another post as blogger bit the big one a little bit ago while I was really getting lots of photos up.

No comments: