Thursday, January 26, 2006

yesterday- in my life

so here I am - the real me not the little icon on the right with the cup, though one of the places I was yesterday was starbucks as evidenced by the 1st pictures

I


My favorite place to shop right now or just walk around and get ideas - super target- they opened a brand new one about 2 miles from where I work and I go ther about once a week now, the Qdoba is in the parking lot of this great big store. - more on that in a bit.

don't know if I can deal with the way I look when I take my own photo-self protrait! but here I am putting my self out there for you all. I couldn't decide it the camera really was going to take my photo in 10 seconds on the self timer mode.


this shot is better more relaxed but I tried to get the camera and my head to look right, more practice later. LOL


we have a great fast food kind of place that is my favorite mex food for lunch qdoba is the name of it, I will find a link too. ( linked )



Here is my work starbucks. If we want some for the office we come to this one, at lunch time though I have one in a near by safeway grocery store and then I can get one for free every 7th one I order! got to love free starbucks.

I took more photos on the way in today and will see about getting more durring the day today. this has actually been kind of interesting and fun.

All locations are around Arvada

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two things I learned today:

"Super Target" Oh, is there such a monster? I gotta find one.

"Naked Buritto" Yum, WOW you know I had to check out the menu.

Thanks for sharing your day.

Queue_t said...

too Funny !! yes the are naked burritos!! can you belive it. and oh man Find a super target for sure they have everything in one place- a girl could go crazy just in this store.

Jamie said...

I'm so excited that you posted a pic of yourself! Yay! I love putting faces with names!

I LOVE Starbucks. LOVE it. I wanna try Qdoba's new mexican gumbo. It sounds really yummy.... :)

Scott said...

Canada has such a shortage of quality mexican places... we only get the Taco Bell.... wish that we had more....

Super Target? Is it scary like Wal-Mart?

I was just reading a magazine, just finished reading a book called Eleanor Rigby by Douglas Coupland. AM in a defacto book club with Chriseldah. She is slow though...haha. I hope that she sees this.

Scott

Anonymous said...

Where have I been with the whole comment section? I'm slow! Thanks for sharing the great pics of your day. It makes me homesick for a long-ago life. LOL! I'd have to drive to Omaha to get Starbucks and Super-Target in the same city. I'll probably get to Colorado again before Omaha. :) I hope your weekend is fabulous!!