Monday, June 26, 2006

Colorstrology- by pantone and M. Bernhardt

I am finding it facinating that the most hits from Google according to my site meter Have to do with my posting about this topic last year. Here is my page about my color on my birthday. I also spelled the topic incorrectly- but my link to pantone and the author's page are still good.

I think I will want this book, a great color reference and intersting topic. I love my pantone book, even if they do bonk me in the head sometimes.


COMING SOON TO BOOKSTORES

This new book is a fascinating blend of astrology, numerology, and color theory that offers exciting new insights about our lives and relationships. Written by renowned astrologer Michele Bernhardt with Pantone, Inc., the global authority on color, the system features 366 "birthday colors" that Illustrate who we are and how we behave.

By Michele Bernhardt, Original Concept
by Dann Gershon in cooperation with
Pantone, Inc.

Quirk Books, $18.95, http://www.quirkbooks.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.