Tuesday, June 06, 2006

a little late is better than never



http://roundupyourmemories.blogspot.com/

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?

I got my first copy of “Blueprint” by the Martha Stewart living Org., my copy of creating keepsakes, my copy of memory makers, scrapbook answers ,

I bought a Mary Englebright magazine and a Martha Stewart living ….

I read “ My life in France” by Julia Child and her nephew an wonderful book , that really was an interesting read. Since my mom is French- it was interesting to read about a time my mom would have been a young woman and a working girl.

I finished digital Fortress by Dan Brown



What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?

I loved Last Holiday with Queen Latifa

We laughed all the way through Best Friends.

I liked Family Stone

S and I went to see MI-III and loved it on the big screen, even with weird Tom Cat in the lead.

J got to pick a movie to go to for one of his birthday treats- so we went to see X-men III it was excellent on the big screen

What special days did I celebrate and how?

We celebrated J’s 15th birthday at the end of the month, and my friend Kate’s big 30 on the 20th , I didn’t do anything for National scrapbook day, I did scrap this month though.

I had a happy mother’s day celebration.

What illnesses or health concerns did I have in May?

I am having a little swelling in my ankles and am a little concerned, but haven’t taken myself to the doctor. I injured my forehead with a falling pantone book. It bled like crazy

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?

We went to the movies as a family

S and I had a date night last week on Thursday night.

I helped at the field day for Hh


What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try in May?

We went to a buffalo Wild Wings – interesting and good little boneless wings.
What special or unusual purchases did I make?

I bought some sharpies ( silver) I looked for some white pens, I bought a journal and some envelopes with the intention of keeping a home journal.
What were this month’s disappointments?

I wish I could motivate myself to really buckle down and get more scrapping DONE

What were my accomplishments this month?

I scraped 4 layouts for Hh’s book, I made several cards see this entry


Any thing else noteworthy to record about May?

2 comments:

Katie Nelson said...

WTG on your roundup! It's never too late :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »