Thursday, December 20, 2007

Real Life

"One's real life is often the life that one does not lead." Oscar Wilde

Jamie - who is in my side bar contributes to another Blog called Skulls, find it here - she asks us to really enjoy the holiday this weekend.

Well in my Real life maybe that would be the ideal thing to do, along with contribute my 1000 dollars to my church for the holiday, buy the presents and have them professionally wrapped already.... feel satisfied that my peeps were going to receive the best christmas cards ever ( not!) and that my sparkling house would be inviting all my neighbors and friends for a little party. Oh yes Oscar has hit me over the head with this quote today... well it is the small things that make the season and the real reason, so celebrate what you have and say thanks for all the blessings we really do have in real life.

Reading through my bloglines Blogroll, this is an older post from killer hobbies, Joanna has an interseting take on the holidays. Thanks for sharing thoughts on real life and the choices we make.

No comments: