Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I have been mostly fluff lately

I have a lot on my mind. but put off dealing with some of it. I am still on the Colorado Springs rotation- to UCCS- for work, and that takes a toll on my self. The novelty has worn off, nights away from my hubby and family- wear and tear on a body and my mom van is slowly going down hill too. I was hoping that the job would be filled and relief was in sight at the middle of last month. But it is the bureaucratic wheels that turn slowly.

I am thankful for a good job with benefits. Great teammates and co-workers, my loving family and old and new friends. I have alot going for me for sure. A little girls only trip coming up soon. ( end of the month)

I need to get busy with a few things, send in licence plate registration, taxes and some more bills. None of them any fun !

Thats my story and I am sticking to it.

No comments: