Tuesday, March 17, 2009

paid day off for your anniversary

Karl- a guest blogger at Chief Happiness officer blog- is writing about giving employees time off with pay on their company anniversay. in his coments another blogger says they would celebrate the creation date of the company ( anniversay) with thier employees doing something all together- another good idea if the business is small and couldn't afford to give individual days off.

here is my coment :

I think these are both fantastic ideas, I work for a Public institution, but highly agree with the annual celebration idea, I value my leave and personal time and would be motivated by recieving additional one day perk every year.
As for the company anniversary_ I think that is a great idea to celebrate with your employees the sucess of another year in business.

No comments: