Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Cain on the move!

Well the LCSW wants j and I to communicate better !! fear drives my desire for him and I react to that fear, he reacts with attitude to my ravings, the only thing that makes any difference to him is the bike-
I agreed not to sell it- but he has not gotten it back yet either. He needs to show me why he wants it and sell me on letting him have it back - that is what his councelor told him.
So I agreed to go to a parenting adolecents class and he to a being a teen class at the same time. We will see how this all plays out.

On another note- I am going to go to see my younger brother in TX - I will take J and Hh with me and try to make a little good before we don't have him in our lives anymore. I would like to put together a little scrap book for him, but I am not sure I will have time before I go. I have a few photos of us growing up and some info on family. I would like to beable to share so stories, I would love it if my older brother could be there too- with his son. then it would be like a family reunion.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I hope you get to have some fun at least! :)