Wednesday, March 01, 2006

She got me on a roll

Cathy's blog and she tells it like it is-

my response -

Queue_t said...

yeah - you touched my nerve too!, i feel I am the same way- for 8 years mine has given me the check- for a while it was on time, and about a year ago he decided to go through a bankrupcy - well needless to say the checks really stopped coming on time and in the right amount, he is in contemp of his court order and but he doesn't care, he forever gives me his sob story- yet has money and time to do what ever he wants.

I need to go see if I can get a garnishment or for my payment to go through the court, maybe that would help. but I just hate having to be the bad guy- YKWIM??

gosh I feel for you , I know the pain, mine is 3000.00 from last year and still not making complete payments this year either.... it sucks.... he called me to tell me the other day gee he got the kids back on health care ( he has to provide this by court order too) but we have been covering them now for almost 4 years- so I am not changing now. unreal- unreasonable-unbelievable- lie lie lie -

wow you really got me on a roll

No comments: