Wednesday, March 29, 2006

here's a meme copied from Dawn

Are you more...

01) A harsher critic of others or a harsher critic of yourself? of myself Definately
02) One who thinks stealing is the bigger sin or one who thinks lying is the bigger sin? I think lying is by far a bigger sin
03) Fond of crayons for colouring or fond of paint for colouring? I like both, prefer paints
04) Someone who thinks they have all the tools they could need or someone who thinks you barely have the minimum number of tools to get by? my tool shed is always in need of help!?
05) McDonald's or Burger King? McDonald's--it's the fries that win
06) Obsessive compulsive or whatever happens, happens? Obsessive planner
07) One who enjoys the company of small children (playing with blocks) or one who enjoys the company of senior citizens (playing bridge)? Seniors win in my book
08) Someone who will vacuum-seal food before putting it in the freezer or someone who will just put it in the freezer? No need to vacuum ..just put in there--
09) More proud of your belches or more proud of your flatulence? neither make me happy or proud
10) Possessed of a soothing voice or possessed or an order-barking voice? soothing--I hope i don't bark too often LOL

No comments: