Monday, March 27, 2006

more photos

this photo is from my Brother's window to his back yard, they have a cute little moat and filled it up for us, the sun was out and it was a marvalous day- we spent a great day together.

the kids enjoyed playing bolle in the back yard, something we all haven't done in ages- we reminesed, I took my scrapbook ( book of me) and some photos and a family tree I had and we looked at those and remembered stories about times shared and vacations taken. All in all a good time.

These two are dark- but they are from Mr. Gatti's a pizza and fun spot, kind of like a chuckie cheese- but better food and more fun stuff like the bummper cars, the kids had a blast.


more from mr. Gatti's J playing air hockey and Hh playing skee ball. She got tons of tickets and choose a 8 ball fourtune teller for her prize. they enjoyed the evening.

No comments: