Friday, March 03, 2006

I have been blogging for a year now!

That is so hard for me to believe- It has been a tough year too-

J has given me fits and starts
J-ex has also given me fits and starts and hasn't stepped up to the plate
SS-Dl - has grown and changed mostly to the good, matured and gotten his stuff mostly together, though I am concerned about the kissy face w/ the current GF.
SS-Dn- has also been maturing- it is hard sometimes to see the changes in him , because of the autism. I can hardly bring myself to think about his being in High school next year. With out Dl at home with him his communication skills have dropped off a bit and that can be so tough to maintain with him.
All the boys are shaving and maturing physically - this has been a couple of hard years to get going toward manhood.

Hh- is full of things that are good, she has her days though when I want her to be independant and she is clingy - She doesn't want to be left alone at all- the mornings are the toughest time she balks at having to go to school on her own in anyway. yesterday she complained bitterly to being left by J- so he didn't leave her either.

I have done one exciting thing for myself this week- I got my self an Excercise Partner, from this web site for just that thing
I needed to get out there and move, S- has had so many health problems, and we were walking for a while, but he hurts so bad he is not willing to do it as hard and with the freqency I need.
This Lady is a great fit and we have much in common, Hh has been going with us too..

No comments: