Thursday, March 02, 2006

A movie Quiz-tionaire

Red Molly had something Different , play along if you like

MOVIE QUOTE QUIZ-TIONNAIRE

Fill in the blanks in these movie quotes with words/phrases that describe you. And please note that all references to "you/your" really mean "I/me," at least in the question-answering sense... um... that made no sense, but I think you should be able to figure it out on your own.

1. “I was born a --- --- ---.” (The Jerk)

2.“Your middle name is ---, as in ---, your birth date's ---, you're 5'---, you weigh --- pounds and your social security number is [just kidding!].” (Breakfast Club)

3.“Your mother was a --- and your father smelt of ---.” (Holy Grail)

4.“It's a Zen thing, like how many --- fit in a ---.” (Waiting for Guffman)

5. “I have a bad feeling about ---.” (Star Wars)

6. “This is not a tragedy. A tragedy is ---, or ---.” (Dirty Dancing)

7. “ My job consists of basically ---, and, at least once a day, --- so I can ---while I fantasize about ---. ” (American Beauty)

8. “I see --- people.” (Sixth Sense)

9. “Vote for ---!” (Napoleon Dynamite)

10. “What do you mean nothing good? We've seen everything good. We've seen ---! We went to ---, we saw priceless ---! We ate ---!” (Ferris Bueller)

11. “Life is ---. Anyone who says differently is selling something.”(Princess Bride)

12.“'Blessed are the ---.'” (Life of Brian)

13. " Show me the -----." ( Jerry McGuire) Added


Here are my Answers-

1. “I was born a Jewish American Princess, in Germany.” (The Jerk)

2.“Your middle name is Ann---, as in Ann of Green Gables ---, your birth date's Groundhogs day every year---, you're 5'3 and 1/2 if your really try---, you weigh too much in terms of real--- pounds and your social security number is [just kidding!].” (Breakfast Club)

3.“Your mother was a Fiesty French woman--- and your father smelt of Lox and Bagels---.” (Holy Grail)

4.“It's a Zen thing, like how many Fish--- fit in a tin can---.” (Waiting for Guffman)

5. “I have a bad feeling about my answers here LOL ---.” (Star Wars)

6. “This is not a tragedy. A tragedy is being ill ---, or having no blessings ---.” (Dirty Dancing)

7. “ My job consists of basically Answering the phone, keeping track of my Boss and helping grumpy customers---, and, at least once a day, I get a little break--- so I can eat my lunch---while I fantasize about all the other things I need to be doing in my spare time ---. ” (American Beauty)

8. “I see Printer--- people.” (Sixth Sense)

9. “Vote for Me---!” (Napoleon Dynamite)

10. “What do you mean nothing good? We've seen everything good. We've seen The mountains in the purple morning light---! We went to New Orleans before Katrina---, we saw priceless Cars in Las Vegas---! We ate Wonderfully at Emirils more than once---!” (Ferris Bueller)

11. “Life is a Bitch sometimes ---. Anyone who says differently is selling something.”(Princess Bride)

12.“'Blessed are the People who win the lottery and can choose a new path ---.'” (Life of Brian)

13. " Show me the Money ( love the original) -----." ( Jerry McGuire) Added

No comments: