Monday, May 01, 2006

i am working and waiting

I am working on my april roundup-

I am waiting at work for the software person to show up so We can get to work on the final instalations of small business finacials. We use Great plains now, but are in a sence taking a downgrade to the SBF - I think it will be everything we need, it seems really user friendly and logical- two good things.

this weekend I took Hh to the mall, she spent her own money and bought some cute jeans and jacket and t-shrits, then I bought her a cute pink scooter skirt at Target..... she's a happy girl. She is at the awakward stage where nothing fits quite right, she is starting to get girlly but not tall enough yet to stretch out the jeans and things.

We went out to eat at a Colorado instatution last night Beau Jo's pizza - world famous mountain pies. yum

3 comments:

Jamie said...

pink scooter skirt?!?!? i want one, lol!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Put me down for one too, that sounds so cute.

Is it already roundup time, again. Oh my gosh.

And me nothing to wear.

Queue_t said...

you girls rock my world!!

I am having technical difficulties at work, with overload on learingin new software!!

so thus I am just now catching up with you all.